Atlantis has remained one of the greater mysteries of our worlds. Its mysterious locations and unclaimed treasures have lured many to their deaths but don’t stop the brave and foolhardy from continuing the search. Want to join the search for treasure? Now you can! Set sail today!
Click the Navigation King icon to see four event pieces: Sail away,Bonus,Emporium,and Rules.
1. Players can board a ship and employ 1 mariner for free once per day.
2. Spend Diamonds to automatically board a ship. The voyage will begin after the countdown finishes.
3. Each mariner costs 50 Diamonds and will be employed once selected by the player or immediately upon boarding by the system at random. The types of mariners are described below:
Deckhand:A passionate and hardworking newcomer often rewarded with 1-star treasure chests.
Skillful Sailor:An experienced sailor, toughened by years at sea, adept at collecting 2-star treasure chest.
Second Officer:Only death can separate this hardy sailor from his captain. Rare 3-star treasure chests are his reward.
Chief Officer:He is one with the sea and desires to rule it. His roaming eyes can find precious 4-star treasure chests.
Captain:A woman of legend and one to be feared. She alone possesses the secrets required to obtain 5-star treasure chests.
4. Employing 1 mariner will increase individual and world EXP by 1 point.
5. A cross-server mariner treasure hunt will take place during the voyage. If the mariner who finds the treasure is one of the mariners employed by the player, then they will receive extra treasure at the end of the voyage. For example: If you choose a 1- and 3- star mariner and the wheel stops on a 1-star mariner, then you will get the corresponding reward for that mariner. If you chose 4 1-star mariners, then you can get reward x4.
6. Paying any amount of the boarding fee also gives Pirate Gold.
1. There are Individual Bonuses and World Bonuses in this section.
2. Players can get rewards upon reaching the corresponding reward levels.
3. There will also be bonus events when the corresponding levels are reached.
In Emporium you can use Pirate Gold to buy hot items like Glorystones and Grotto Hearts which can be used in the Artifact Workshop.
Remember: 1 Diamond ≠ 1 Pirate Gold. The more Boarding Fare you pay, the more Pirate Gold you will get.
R2Games LoA Ops Team
Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/